Constipation is a common problem, but it is one that can be easily taken care of with natural remedies and a plant and fiber derived nutrition. Conventional medicine typically defines constipation as fewer than two or three bowel movements a week. If you have less than one bowel movement a day, you should take steps to relieve your constipation.
Apple cider vinegar, known as cider vinegar or ACV, is a type of vinegar made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid.
ACV has long been used as for its medicinal properties dating back to 400 B.C., when Hippocrates used it to treat his patients. AVC is considered to be a potent remedy for illnesses and overall health.
- This all natural ACV laxative will help induce bowel movements and relieve constipation.
- 1 tbsp of raw organic honey or Manuka honey
- 2 tbsps of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of warm water
- Mix 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey and 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar into 1 cup of warm water.
- Drink on empty stomach before breakfast and 30 minutes before going to bed.
- We recommend Living Tree Community Foods as a reputable source for the raw honey.
- Note: Always consult your health practitioner if you are changing your diet or incorporating apple cider vinegar for the first time, as it may interact with other medications or drugs.
- For more about raw organic Manuka honey.
- For more on ACV.
- For an ACV bacteria and virus killer remedy.
- For an ACV dandruff remedy.
- For a seasonal allergy remedy.
- For an ACV nail fungus remedy.