Spiders don’t like strong-smelling herbs like mint, lavender and orange. THEY HATE PEPPERMINT OIL.
Here is one of my most effective spider repellent.
- Add 10 to 15 drops of peppermint essential oil into a spray bottle with 8 to 12 ounces of water.
- Spray around door frames, windows, small cracks, corners of the ceilings and bathrooms.
- Use peppermint essential oil without water for a more potent version.
- Please do this once a week.
- During the summer when the weather is hot do this twice a week.
- I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs as a reputable source for essential oils.
- For flea repellents.
- For ticks repellents.
- For the best ant repellent.
- For the best centipedes repellent.
- For the best mosquito spray repellent.
- For moth repellents.
- For mice repellents.