Apple cider vinegar, known as cider vinegar or ACV, is a type of vinegar made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid.
ACV has long been used as for its medicinal properties dating back to 400 B.C., when Hippocrates used it to treat his patients.
ACV is considered to be a potent remedy for illnesses and overall health.
This apple cider vinegar bath will help you detoxify your body and feel relaxed.
Apple cider vinegar helps us stay alkaline, by lowering the levels of acidity in our bodies. It will balance you pH levels.
It also helps reduce arthritis risk and joint pain by eliminating toxins from the joints, and helps with urinary tract infections by balancing pH levels.
This bath will lower stress-related hormones.
What you need:
- Raw, organic, unprocessed apple cider vinegar
Warm bath water
- 1. Pour 1 cup of raw, organic, unprocessed apple cider vinegar into a warm bath
2. A 30 minute soak can help re-establish balance
3. Shower afterwards with your favorite organic shower soapNote: The content on our website is for educational purposes only. Please consult your health practitioner or a qualified expert before changing your diet.
- For an apple cider vinegar detoxifier drink.
For the top 10 benefits of organic apple cider vinegar.