We all think of detoxing via the food we eat. How about detoxing with a ginger bath and sweating out all the toxins?
I love DIY remedies as I know they work, are good for us and save us money.
This is a good DIY detox bath I have enjoyed many times.
Combine this with a detox smoothie and you are on your way to great health!
- DIY detox ginger bath recipe:
- 1/3 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Draw a bath and pour mixture in tub. The flowing water will help mix it.
- Soak in the bath for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Note: Do not take hot baths and salt baths if you have heart problems, high blood pressure, or are diabetic.