I bring you my favorite DIY natural antibiotic. This remedy comes from an ancient recipe created by grandmother many years ago.
Cayenne will warm your body, help you sweat and eliminate toxins. Manuka Honey and garlic are natural antibiotics. Cinnamon and ginger have strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 organic garlic clove crushed
- 2 tbsps Manuka Honey
- 2 tbsps grated organic ginger
- 1/2 tsp organic cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1/2 cup organic lemon juice
- How to take it:
- Take it 3 to 4 times daily to fight off flu and cold or when feeling under the weather. This recipe will only make 1/2 a cup, so double the amount or even triple to have enough for one day. Do not add water. Take until symptoms are gone.
- NOTE: You can keep up to 2 days refrigerated (without the garlic). I suggest you add the fresh garlic as you go. Please use a BPA-free container.
- For the health benefits of Manuka Honey.