From my kitchen to yours: This is by far my favorite DIY, cold, flu buster, sore throat and immune booster remedy.
This beats any over the counter medication, and you won’t have all the sugar in it.
What you need:
- ✒ ¼ tsp cayenne
- ✒ 1 crushed organic garlic clove
- ✒ ¼ tsp raw ginger
- ✒ 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- ✒ 1 tbsp raw and organic honey
How to make it:
- ✒ Dissolve cayenne and ginger in apple cider vinegar
- ✒ Add honey and crushed garlic
- ✒ Shake well
Take 1 tbsp as needed for cough and when feeling under the weather
NOTE: you can keep up to 6 months refrigerated (without the garlic). I suggest you add the fresh garlic as you go, as it will not keep more than a week otherwise. For an even more potent version use Manuka Honey.
I recommend the Snugglespoon Honey from Living Tree Community Foods for this recipe or the Manuka Honey.