- About 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. More than half of the deaths due to heart disease in 2009 were in men.
- Coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease, killing more than 385,000 people annually.
- Every year about 935,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 610,000 are a first heart attack. 325,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.
- Look in your kitchen cabinets and you will find a potent remedy for heart attacks called “Cayenne Pepper“.
Cayenne pepper can stop a heart attack in a few minutes.
Herbalist, Dr. John Christopher uses cayenne pepper to treat patients for heart attacks: “In 35 years of practice I have never on house calls lost one heart attack patient. The reason is that if they are still breathing– I pour 1 teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around, he states.”
The Cayenne pepper must be at least 90,000 heat units or 90,000(H.U.) to be able to stop a heart attack.
1, If the cayenne is at least 90,000 H.U. and the person is still conscious, the recommendation is to mix 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder in a glass of warm water (this is essentially a “cayenne tea”), and give it to the person to drink.
2. If the person is unconscious then the recommendation is to use a cayenne tincture or extract, again of at least 90,000 H.U., and put a couple of full droppers underneath their tongue full strength.
- The best form of cayenne pepper to use to stop a heart attack is cayenne pepper tincture (extract).
- It is best to keep a bottle cayenne pepper extract at hand.
- Cayenne pepper is renowned for its overall cardiovascular benefits and its ability as a natural blood thinner. It also strengthens and stimulates the heart, balances circulation and blood pressure, and calms palpitations.