This honey and cinnamon to lose weight recipe is claimed to help you shed pounds fast in a natural way.
Please remember any kind of store-bought appetite suppressant can be dangerous and may not necessarily help you with your weight loss goals.
There are so many weight loss recipes out there and it can be very misleading.
Many of you may not think of eating honey and cinnamon to lose weight, but when combined they can reduce food cravings.
Let’s look at the ingredients in this honey and cinnamon to lose weight recipe:
It helps boost and speed up the metabolism which helps the body burn fat.
Honey has a healthier glycemic index (GI) than sugar, therefore it doesn’t cause a sugar rush, but it is gradually and progressively absorbed into our body.
It stabilizes blood sugar levels and increases the metabolism of glucose. Since high blood sugar levels can lead to increased storage of fat, cinnamon helps prevent this.
Cinnamon improves insulin function. Thus, you lose weight.
The cinnamon and local honey clean parasites, fungus and bacteria in the digestive tract.
You will also have a feeling of fullness and satiety.
1 tbsp of organic honey
1 tsp of organic cinnamon
1 cup of filtered water
To make it simple: One part cinnamon and two parts honey is what is required for this weight loss recipe.
Put the cinnamon in a bowl
Boil 1 cup of filtered water
Pour the hot water over the cinnamon
Steep for 15 minutes
Add honey to the cooled liquid
Always add honey to the cooled liquid – hot liquid will destroy the enzymes in the raw honey.
Note: Drink this twice a day: 1/2 cup in the morning and 1/2 cup before going to bed. Take on an empty stomach.
You may experience more energy and better sex drive.
We hope this weight loss recipe will work for you.
As always: Check with your health practitioner before you change your diet and see if this recipe or any weight loss recipe you wish to try are right for you. This drink is not meant to replace any treatment or drugs you are taking.
Healthy living is drinking healthy water and eating organic food for a long life!
Recipes using raw honey:
1. “Effect of Cinnamon on Postprandial Blood Glucose, Gastric Emptying, and Satiety in Healthy Subjects.” NCBI. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2013.
2. “Cassia Cinnamon: MedlinePlus Supplements.” U.S National Library of Medicine. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2013.
3. “Antibacterial Activity of 11 Essential Oils against Bacillus Cereus in Tyndallized Carrot Broth.” NCBI. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2013.
4. “Cinnamon Improves Glucose and Lipids of People With Type 2 Diabetes.” Diabetes Care. Diabetes Care, n.d. Web. 26 Nov. 2013.
5. “Honey.” World’s Healthiest Foods. George Mateljan Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 June 2013.
6. “Effect of Honey, Dextromethorphan, and No Treatment on Nocturnal Cough and Sleep Quality for Coughing Children and Their Parents.” JAMA Pediatrics. N.p., 2007. Web. 13 June 2013.
7. “Natural Honey Lowers Plasma Glucose, C-Reactive Protein, Homocysteine, and Blood Lipids in Healthy, Diabetic, and Hyperlipidemic Subjects: Comparison with Dextrose and Sucrose.” Journal of Medicinal Food. N.p., 07 Jan. 2004. Web. 14 June 2013.
8. “Tests Show Most Store Honey Isn’t Honey“. FoodSafety News.com“ Web. July 28 2013.