We love making my your own vitamin waters. We control the ingredients, taste and flavor and they are inexpensive.
To top if off, they are free of artificial sweeteners.
This recipe includes raspberries which are packed with vitamin C, and help boost your immune system at the same time.
The mint gives it a fresh flavor and helps you detox too.
Note: We like it using raspberries instead of strawberries. The fruits infuse better and delicate shade of pink takes place.
- This is an easy, simple and inexpensive recipe!
- Raspberry mint water:
- Use 1/3 cup of raspberries
- 8 sprigs of mint
- 1tbsp of orange water (optional)
- Regardless of the flavor:
- Use a BPA-Free pitcher or mason jar, add 5 cups of filtered water.
- If you do not like mint you can use rosemary or thyme instead.
- Let the mixture infuse in the fridge for at least one hour
- The vitamin water can keep up to 2 days and you can refill it too.
- For vitamin fruit infused water recipes.
- For the benefits of lemon water.